Wednesday, July 13, 2011

POTW: Spiderwebs

Becca has got me onto a Facebook initiative she's started. It's a group she made with photographer friends to encourage them to post their photos somewhere other can see them. There are no rules or categories: just the idea that you should post a photo a week: one that you think is the best you've done. I have further limited myself to chose a photo I actually took that week. As I've been neglecting the blog of late, I thought it might be the kind of thing I should post up here.

Here's my first week, taken just after I got home from the Furubira International Exchange Association's Sobetsukai (farewell party) held in my honour. I was contending with a misty sort of rain and annoying little biting insects, but I managed to shoot the following hand-held. The web was on one of the metal railings that encircle the park outside my front door. These railings seem to be a popular hang-out joint for spiders.

Spider Webs

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. (I've also limited myself to only things I've taken during the week).

    ReplyDelete